Pricing Transparency • Work Transparency • Customer Service • Results
Echelon SEO is a nationally recognized, full service SEO company. We help small businesses, Financial Advisors, and Real Estate professionals to develop a web presence and get more search engine traffic! We practice only “Search Engine approved”, or “white hat”, SEO strategies.
SEO Services Ensure visibility on the web. Echelon SEO is leader in organic and local Search Engine Optimization.
You’ve invested time and money in the development of your firm’s website.
- Are you getting the traffic that you had hoped for?
- Are you showing up on Google Maps?
- Are you ranking ahead of your competition on Organic search for industry related keywords?
- Was your Industry dropped from Google’s Local Search Results?
- Are you paying too much for your pay-per-click campaign?
SEO can help!
What is SEO?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of establishing the relevancy and authority of your website in eyes of the search engines. The goal behind SEO is to help your website appear on the search engine results pages (SERPs) for important business and industry keyword searches.
Having a website that is not optimized for search is like being listed in the White Pages of the phonebook – those people that already know your business name can find you. However, if someone is looking for the services or products that you offer, you have to be listed in the Yellow Pages (optimized) for them to learn of your business.
Did you know that . . .
- 75 % of searchers click on the organic listings rather than the pay per click ads.
- 95% of those that click on organic listings click on the first page of search results.
If your website is not appearing on the first page of the Search Engine Results Pages for your industry’s keywords, you’re simply not being found through the Search Engines.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Appear on the first page of the search engine results page for your industry’s keywords
- Increase traffic to your website
- Your website traffic will be of a higher quality
- Rank for more product/service related keywords
- Rank for more than one geographical area
- improved “Local” rankings (Google Maps)
- Improve “Pay Per Click” advertising ROI
- Results can be easily measured and reported
The Anatomy of a Search Engine Results Page
To understand the effects of SEO, it first helps to know your way around a Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
Pay Per Click Ads
To appear in the paid ads, businesses set up an Adwords account, choose keywords, and set a bid range for those keywords. Each time that keyword is searched, Google runs a quick auction and places the companies that bid the highest at the top of page one (this is a simplified explanation as there are other factors that affect results). Those companies than pay the bid price if/when someone clicks on their ad.
Although not shown here, the listings on the right-hand side of the SERP are PPC as well.
Pay-Per-Click ads are part of Search Engine Marketing, but not part of the SEO process.
Organic SEO Listings
The businesses that appear in the Organic listings don’t pay Google to be placed there.
About 75% of searchers that click on a listing, click on an organic (organic and Local) listing rather than the PPC ads. In addition, not many searchers look beyond page one for the answer to their search. It is therefore desirable to appear high on the first page of the SERPs.
Your organic search engine ranking is dependent on perceived relevancy and authority – factors that SEO can impact.
Advantages of Organic SEO:
- You can optimize for unlimited keywords – i.e. estate planning, retirement planning, etc
- You can optimize for multiple locations – i.e. optimize for search in nearby communities that you serve, but do not have a physical address for.
Disadvantages of Organic SEO:
- organic rankings for the Financial Services industry is very competitive and can be time consuming
Local SEO Listings
To appear in the “Local” listings, you must first register with “Google My Business”.
You can only set up a “Local” account in a city/town where your business has an actual physical address, and you will usually only appear in the “Local” results for that city/town.
Building citations (business listings), gaining positive reviews, optimizing your website for “Local” search and traditional Organic SEO will help improve your “Local” rankings.
Advantages of Local optimization:
- easier to set up
- typically easier to rank for
- are reserved for businesses with a physical location in that area
Disadvantages of Local optimization:
- limited to a few “broad” keywords
- limited to the area where you have a physical address
- are more susceptible to Google’s whims
4 Components to an Overall SEO Strategy
1. On-Page Search Engine Optimization
On-page SEO includes changes that can be made to your website to make it more search engine friendly. These strategies usually evolve around your “keywords” and primarily affect your perceived Relevancy.
Our On-page SEO services include:
- Using Google Analytics to establish a baseline measurement of traffic to your website
- Extensive industry and product/service related keywords research
- Develop map of ideal site architecture based on keyword research
- Perform site Audit on current site to identify content and architecture gaps
- Create SEO plan – proposed pages, title tags, URLs, meta description tags, headings, alt. text, and appropriate content mark-up.
- Apply changes to Title Tags, Meta Description tags, h-tags, content mark-up, and images.
- Internal Linking strategy to highlight and reinforce what your business/website is about
- Create and submit sitemap
- Submit to search engines
- Monitor, edit and report for 3 months after completion of work
*Does not include the creation of new webpage content if needed
2. Local Search Optimization (Google Maps)
Local SEO is designed to help you appear in, and rank higher in the Local Search Results – those tied to Google Maps. The Local listings are a reflection of both Relevancy (to the physical area that is being searched), and Authority, with those of higher Authority appearing higher in the Local listings.
Our Local SEO Services include:
- Register with the “Local” search engines
- On-page mark-up for local
- citation building
3. Off-Page Search Engine Optimization:
Your perceived Authority – how high you’ll be ranked – is most impacted by off-page SEO, especially by the quantity of quality backlinks pointing at your website from other websites. Backlinks are the currency of search. We will help you to develop relevant, quality backlinks that are search engine approved.
Our Link Building Services include:
- link audit
- creating citations
- competitor backlink research
- content creation (blog posts, infographics)
- broken link research
- direct out-reach
Benefits of Link Building (when done right):
- traffic from links
- improved “authority” in the eyes of the search engines, therefore higher search rankings for organic and local search
4. Technical SEO:
Technical SEO is becoming increasingly important as Google emphasizes things like User Experience, site loading speed, and mobile friendliness.
Technical SEO looks at issues involving how your website interacts with the search engines – are they able to crawl and index your website, and best set-up practices for a good user experience.
Google’s search algorithm involves more than 200 elements, and with the frequent updates and changes, Search Engine Optimization has become a moving target. As such, it is important to start your climb to the top of the Search Engine Results pages by working with SEO experts that follow and study those changes on a daily basis – like the experts at Echelon SEO. We use only Search Engine “approved” SEO techniques.
No time for marketing? No interest or experience in SEO?
Leave it to us – we have the time, experience, and expertise to help!
We have aligned our marketing services with industry leaders Moz, SEMrush, WordPress, Aweber, and WP Engine to allow our clients to leverage the most powerful tools on the Internet to increase website traffic, lead generation, and sales conversions.
Our Marketing services include:
- WordPress Website Design
- High Speed, Secure, WordPress Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building
- Citation Building
- Panda and Penguin Recovery
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Content Marketing (Blogging, eBooks, etc.)
- Video Production
- Subscription Website and Marketing Packages
Whether you are marketing locally, regionally, or nationally; needing a new website, pursuing improved organic rankings or undertaking a pay-per-click campaign; our SEO marketing experience and expertise can help move you ahead of the competition and to the front of the pack!